Family Leave Protection Attorneys in Portland
Our Oregon Attorneys Fight for Family Leave Protections
Many Oregon workers qualify for family leave under state law, examples include:
- Care for a newborn or newly adopted child.
- Care for a family member who has a serious health condition.
- Care for a sick child who does not have a serious health condition but requires home care.
- An employee’s own serious health condition.
- Certain bereavement leave.
We Have Extensive Trial Experience
As a part of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers recognized by the National Trial Lawyers organization, we have experience successfully winning and appealing cases in court.
We Give Back to the Community
It's important to us that we do our part, contribute however we can, and connect with fellow members of the Portland community.
We Go Beyond the Courtroom
Not only do we fight hard in the courtroom, but we also bring cases to advocacy groups and statehouses to make contributions to systemic change.
We Only Represent Employees
We are willing to take on large corporations and the government in the interest of fighting for our clients and seeking justice in the workplace.
Our attorneys are empathetic to workers who are bullied and intimidated by their employers. Let us help you seek justice if you have been wronged in the workplace.